Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vampire Diaries

Hey all. Who watched the season finale of the Vampire Diaries? OMG I fell off my chair. (WARNING SPOILERS) OMG Jeremy is turning! Anna is dead, she was an awesome character, her death was so emotional. I can't believe Tyler is a werewolf (even though in the show it wasn't confirmed it was in the book). Bonnie was so sweet for saving Stefan and Damon, I think her and Stefan would be so cute together. What happened to Caroline, last thing we heard of her she was in surgery! What about John, did he die, or will Elena get there in time to save him from Katherine? I can't wait until september, it will kill me!
Other than that I have my second shift of work tomorrow. I hate my job, im glad I only have 2 shifts left after tomorrow. I like short time jobs, lots of money, little work. I have exams in two weeks, FML. So I probably won't be blogging in the next two weeks.
I gotta go, Im at my aunts. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment