Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Journey to the End of my Life

All of you remember when I blogged about the band Allstar Weekend? Them and their two songs, lol. Yeah, well A Journey to the End of My Life is one of the two. I thought Id inform you on that.
This week I had to exams. And I think I failed one and passed the other. So whatever. I just pushed them out of my mind. Lets just say I HATE lab exams.
Ok, so I started reading the second book (3 and 4 volume) of Vampire Diaries. Elena only loved Damon for 4 chapters! lol, why even bother? I still say Stefan over Damon but omg Elena and Damon are so perfect for each other! Anyone heard of Team Anna? I believe that I am starting to go with the Team Anna ways. Its nice to have a strong vampire female character that us girls can look up to. Anna has a lot going on in her life, and so does Stefan and Damon, but as a girl I find it easier to relate to Anna. Want to watch the team Anna official video? Check it out here:


Thats all for now, ttyl.

1 comment:

  1. lol. A whole four chapters. It was meant to be. And guess what? We have exam week in a month! Aaaaah! :P

    ReplyDelete