Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Heartbreak Warfare

Trust me, I'm not about to go on a rant about John Mayer's song, I promise. I just thought the title was relevant to how I'm feeling. Not gonna go into detail on that one, trust me you don't want to hear my woe is me heartbreak story.
Anyways, anyone heard of Allstar Weekend? Zach Porter (lead singer) is my boyfriend (not literally). I love him... he is a cutie. He kinda looks like Zeke from Zeke and Luther. Speaking of which... anyone watched Good Luck Charlie? OMG! She is the cutest baby in the history of babies.
Everyone have a good easter? I hope you all did. It is now two days after easter as you all know and my uncle just came and gave me money! And it wasn't a small amount. All for easter! I think easter needs to happen more often :P And yes, I do appreciate Jesus dying for our sins and such, so don't think I don't. The presents are just an upside. Same with Christmas.
Guess what? Taylor Swift is sold out! Guess who can't go now? Me. Wow. My life sucks. I never quite realised exactly how much I am into the fictional world as an escape from the real world... i need to get out more.
I gotta go take a shower... get ready for school tomorrow. Gonna be another crappy day in the life of Taylor.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. "And yes, I do appreciate Jesus dying for our sins and such..."

    How thoughtful of you Tay =P I'm sure Jesus appreciates that you appreciate him, lol. That is now officially my favourite quote.

    Haven't seen Good Luck Charlie yet, but I would watch it just for Charlie. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is SO adorable.

    Have a good weekend =)

    ReplyDelete