Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Science Fair

Today was science fair. It went well, it was a very interesting day. Let me tell you that. It started off with me like crying because someone I may or may not still like was there. Then I "met" someone, and long story short, its basically a joke now... we call him Monsieur LeBrun, lol. Then judges came and asked us questions. That went well on my part because we didn't win grand prize to Ontario for the next round, I really didn't want to go. We didn't end up winning anything at all, but I'm not disappointed because the day was very interesting.
Lets just say someone is getting a facebook invite tonight, lol. So, other than that, I am off on Easter break now. Most schools aren't off until Good Friday but since we are in Catholic School we get off for Holy Thursday too :) Going to see the Last Song sometime this weekend. I need to or I will die. Come on! Liam Hemsworth (the most beautiful aussie ever!) is in it. I first heard of it last August when Miley announced it, but then I read the book and I fell in love with the story and Liam's character. The book was so good, however, I don't picture Miley as Ronnie, we'll see.
I have to go, Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment