Friday, March 5, 2010

You Looka Like a Man!

Ever heard of Miss Swan, well she is a comedy genius. Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScKrmvMTgyA
No, video's don't like to work on my blog. My blog must be allergic. But it does like links, so yeah.
Anyone have a favourite T.V. show line that makes their day a lot funnier just hearing it? Mine is from Miss Swan. I LOVE when shes at McDonalds and and the guy comes out of the booth and she says "Who the hell are you? I was talking to the Bozo in their." "I am the bozo." "Oh, hello Bozo!"
Yeah, so March Break started today :) So excited. So far, I plan on seeing Dear John, and finishing my science fair project on DNA of these yellow things that don't smell good when microwaved, more commonly known as a banana.
So, I fell funny so I'm gonna have a joke session:
1)One who runs in front of the car gets tired. One who runs behind gets exhausted.
2)Now that we are into renaming things like Mount Diablo, President Obama wants to rename the San Andreas Fault. His suggestion, Bush's Fault.
3)Officer to driver going the wrong way up a one way street, "And where do you think you are going?"
Driver: - "I'm not sure, but I must be late as everyone else is coming back."
4)The teacher wrote on the blackboard, “I ain’t had no fun all summer.”
“Now Paul,” she said. “What shall I do to correct this?”
“Get a boy friend.” Paul replied.
5)Always remember you're unique - just like everyone else.
I like the last one. Its like "People like to express their individuality by looking like everyone else."
Well, I gotta go. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment