Saturday, February 27, 2010

SOS

OMG Sterling Knight is so beautiful. I think Im in love. Everyone go on family.ca and enter to have Sterling Knight and Brandon Smith to come to Halifax for me. I would really appreciate it. You can enter every hour and you would be helping me meet my 2nd husband. The first is Nick Jonas (I LOVE him). Ok, so I got a comment on the last blog that I want to clear up. I don't hate Cody Linley. I just think he made a stupid move. Everybody makes mistakes (lol, hannah montana) and just to clear this up, every body has their own opinion. If we didn't we'd all be cloned robots.
Im praying for everyone in Chile and Hawaii right now. I hope you all stay safe after the earthquake and the tsunami. Please help me in praying that they all stay safe.
So please help me with my two requests:
1. Vote for Sterling Knight to come to Halifax on family.ca
2. Pray for Chile and Hawaii
Thank you so much, i love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment