Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sucks To Be Me

Hi, today I want to talk to you about a book I've read called Sucks to Be Me. I really liked this book and the format in which it is written. The book is very relatable to real life crisis' for high school students. Other than the choice of whether or not to become a vampire, which I'm guessing no one has that problem.
So, I just really felt that this book had just enough humor and a really strong plot line. It's the kind of book that sits on a shelf at the store and when you see it, it practically jumps off the shelf, slaps you in the face, and screams READ ME!
Every page was exciting, it had nothing that I would classify as "filler" (unlike many books I've read).
I'm very excited to announce to any of my blog readers who have actually read this book, that there is a sequel called Still Sucks to Be Me, which will hit the book stores in May. I'm practically dying of excitement, I know it won't be disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment