Saturday, February 20, 2010

So Far So Great

Haha get it? So Far So Great, the theme to Sonny with a Chance? lol. That was lame. Ok, so I am super excited for Camp Rock 2 and Starstruck. As I understand it, Starstruck is already out in the US which makes me really sad because I love Sterling Knight. You know whats funny? I heard that Cody Linley was supposed to get the part that Sterling Knight had but Disney fired him because he was underage drinking at a party and like making out with several different girls and getting them to sign his chest. What a crack head.
Camp Rock 2 will be amazing, 1. Nick is going to have a bigger part as Nate than in the last one! 2. The plot line is supposed to be like Romeo and Juliet which is the best play ever! So yeah, thats about it for the movie rant.
Today I went shopping and saw these cute little things called YooHoo friends, and they are the most adorable stuffed animals ever. I like the little Fox thats pink and does this wistle, omg hes so funny. I am so buying him next time Im out. I also went to the Disney store and saw the cutest Eeyore Easter decorations. Now Im watching the Lion King with my aunt.
Im off school on Monday because we have open house tomorrow so basically I go to school on a Sunday just for a few hours and walk around doing nothing, and getting a whole day off in return. Pretty east work if I say so myself. And I only have 9 days left until march break because we get two weeks off. Wow, it seems like I never have school anymore lol. Plus I had a snow day last week in which I shoveled for hours because we got a sudden 29 cm of snow.
Anyways I gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. You are an idiot! Cody is a sweet person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We DO never have school anymore. D: And OH LOOK you mentioned Nick Jonas. I've been waiting for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete