Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Carnival is Over!

So today ended the week of winter carnival. Yesterday the boys school had a barbeque, so I missed yesterday's activity to stand in line, and I practically froze!
Today was fun though. We had a huge bouncy castle, a sucker pull, a tricycle race, a toilet toss, a bean bag toss, cup stacking, ski racing (not on actual skis), finger painting, floor hockey, and snow cones. To top it all off we had lip sync all after noon. Plus we got off school an hour and a half early!
Today was really fun, but I'm glad the week is over. Tomorrow I'm going to see When In Rome with a few of my friends. If I like it I might post something about it, if I dont like it, I'll probably still post something about it.
Anyways, I gotta go, Vampire Diaries is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment