Monday, February 1, 2010

Naturally

First day of February! Meaning Nick Jonas' album is out tomorrow!!! Yay! Ok so now that that's out, I really have nothing exciting to tell you. But like I told you before it is winter carnival week at school. Today we dressed up in Vancouver Winter Olympic themes, our class did Canadian fans. The activity today was crap. All we did was answer trivia about the olympics, I think I got most of it right, but, we'll see.
Tomorrow is camping day. God, I can't wait to see the crap they give us tomorrow. Probably something like hide and seek or something completely dumb that no body wants to do. Our Head Girl is crap, I absolutely hate her work. She doesn't do anything. This was my opinion before and after she won the student election. Oh well, new student council next year to deal with lol.
So other than that nothing too exciting has happened. Other than I am way to excited to see The Last Song, April really needs to come soon. I am so excited because the book was so good, and Liam Hemsworth is really cute. I read the book 6 times and I read it through another time so that I could pick out my favourite quotes. Everyone should read the book, even if the movie doesnt interest you READ THE BOOK! I cried, and laughed, and had moments of anger and shock. Believe or not there is even a little violence in it. So it's really for everyone :).
So yeah, I have to go. But before I do I have one more recommendation. It's for Selena Gomez and the Scene's CD. It is so good. And if you were wondering the title of this blog is after her song Naturally which was what I was listening to at the time. I've decided that unless I have a good title for a blog all my blog titles are going to be song titles.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think I'll give the Last Song a read. Nicholas Sparks right? Oh, and I'm not a big fan of Selena Gomez but her song Naturally is actually kinda good.

    ReplyDelete