Friday, January 29, 2010

End of The Week Stuff

Ok, so I know I update WAAAAYYY to much, but I couldn't resist. So today is Friday (thank God!). I had my science quiz today which I may or may not have done well on (we'll see). I also read this article today on MTV's website about the main character of the House of Night series, Zoey Redbird, being the most relatable vampire (actually shes a fledling but whose counting?) in all of literature. If you want to read it go here:
http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2009/12/04/meet-the-worlds-most-relatable-vampire-in-the-house-of-night-the-book-report/
Anyways, tomorrow my brother has 2 hockey games, so I won't be home to update. And on Sunday I'm going skiing and then to my brothers 3rd hockey game of the week (too much hockey!). All next week is winter carnaval at school so I might blog a bit extra so you can know what we did on the winter carnaval days. So yeah... that's about it. Oh and Tuesday is going to be the best day of my life! Nick Jonas' CD comes out!
Does anyone want the iPad? I really do, I this close to convincing my Dad that I need it, it will make my life, quote "so much easier". Talk about consumerism (lol, history class).
Well, gotta go, only got like 20 pages left of Hunted, then I'm onto Tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment