Monday, January 18, 2010

New Week

So welcome to a new week. I'm sure not all of you are as privledged as me because I have a day off of school on Friday (story writing day maybe?). Hope you liked the first chapter. Right now I'm reading Untamed in the House of Night series, it is awesome! Seriously, you should ALLLLLL read it!

Heard of Chase Ryan? Well he sounds like a girl, but he is hot. And he's Debby Ryans brother, who knew? Oh wait, who knows about Chase Ryan anyways, lol.

Wanna know something funny? My friends are really frustrated with me because I made them do this survey thing and take a picture and I won't tell them what for! And I'm not going to for a while. I'm working on it as we speak, just waiting for the replies of my friends on their questions. And Gigi, if you're reading this answer my e-mail, it is important!

Soooo, anyone listen to radio disney on iTunes cuz they live in Canada and can't get it anywhere else? Yeah, well it's really screwed up. It keeps on skipping and rebuffering, and it's annoying! So I've decided to boycot Radio Disney on iTunes for a while.

I've decided to start this thing I like to call a joke session. So I'm going to tell a joke (and I can't promise it will be funny), and I suggest you read them aloud because you may not get it if you don't. Then if you have a good joke you can post it in the comments section. I'll randomly do this, so keep coming back when you have a joke and post it when the next joke session comes up.
Here it goes:

Question: How do you wake Lady Gaga up?

Answer: Poker face!

Haha, that sucked... well. I'll talk to you later, I gotta go. 2 words. Math Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment