Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to School

Back to School for another week. Let me fill you in on what has happened to me in the past, what two days is it?
Ok so, Saturday night I went to my aunts house and she told me she was having baby! How exciting is that? And, to me it's like I'm going to be an aunt not a cousin cuz my aunt is more like my sister. I'm super excited!
Next, I saw the toothfairy yesterday. Yes, the toothfairy. I know what you're thinking, I'm crazy right? Well, I'm not. I saw the Toothfairy at the movie theatre (so no, not the "real" toothfairy). It was a cute movie, can't say it was one of my favourite movies ever but it was cute.
Today, I had a math test, and it was fairly easy. It was short, let me tell you that. Then I had a spanish quiz, talk about easy. I didn't even study! Then I got a science assignment that I actually could finish on my own! And I got my second round of HPV prevention shots. Stupid school makes us get the friggin shots! Normally, I don't have reactions but after this one I felt drowsy, and had a headache and the chills. But eventually it passed. Now I just have a bunch of achy muscles.
I just figured out that everytime I bring my camera to school and film my friends they always say "are you filming?" so I'm going to make a whole video of them saying that... should be interesting.
Yes, I wrote more of my story. No, I'm not posting it. You're lucky I posted the first chapter (lol). I like to keep my work private until I feel confident about it (just incase I have to change some of the plot).
So I have a new favourite song. It's called Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings. I love it :). Everyone should listen to it.
Well I have to go, so I'll post later (probably Friday, maybe sooner).
Bye!

1 comment: