Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bring in the new year!

To bring in the new year I decided to start a blog. School starts on Monday, which really sucks. But if this snow keeps up like it is, we may not have school. Or we may, schools never cancelled.

Todays a really boring, stay in your pyjamas kind of day. The snows making the roads too hazardous, therefore my brother's hockey was cancelled. So basically I've spent the day on facebook, how the hell you spend a whole day on facebook? I have no idea, it's really boring. The rest of my day I spent reading this book called Kiss Me Kill Me. It's a really good book about this girl who kisses a boy and he dies that very instant. So in order to clear her name from murder she uses clues to track down the real murderer. Other than the whole kiss and then die thing, the main character sounds a lot like me. She's a girl who is sixteen (I'm only a few months away) who goes to an all girls school and gets little chance to socialize with boys. That's the story of my life. Everytime I meet a boy outside school hes at one of my brothers sports things, which have seasons so once that season is over theres a very strong chance I'll never see that guy again.

I really miss this one guy who i met this summer, at my brothers baseball. I have him on facebook but talking to him there is nothing compared to seeing him in person. I haven't seen him since august so it would be weird to ask him out now. Anyways, I gotta go, my suppers ready.

1 comment: