Friday, January 8, 2010

Week In A Nutshell

So finally the week is over! School was boring (like thats unusual, lol), all we did was start new units (trig is sooo easy!). This week hasn't been too eventful. I have decided one thing though, I am going to try and update this blog once a week, to note the weeks activities. I apologize in advance if I miss a week.

Any of you watch General Hospital? If not let me fill you in. So it's a soap opera (I know, it sounds dumb), but right now James Franco (the Oscar Winning Actor) is on it and he is a crazy lunatic who just kidnapped Lulu and Sam! There's 17 seconds left on each bomb and Dantes about to save Lulu, and Jasons about to save Sam but the problem is the whole 17 second thing. Then it just ends! How could they do that to me!? Rants over.

Today on Regis and Kelly, Regis wasn't there and Nick Jonas filled in as cohost! They were asking questions about him and I got them all right! But I obviously wasnt there to get a prize or for him to acknowledge that I even exist! Wow, today was really stressing lol.

My brother lost his hockey game by one point, all because they have a really sucky goalie and a bunch of lazy players. They gave up thinking they would tie, so the other team got ahead of the game and scored! Geesh, this is why I don't like to pay attention.

And what was up with the World Juniors game? How could Canada lose? I mean Taylor Hall and Jason Eberle did everything! I think the other players should have picked up the pace! Holy crap! Hockey makes me so mad sometimes.

Oh and by the way, I'm writing this story right now (which will hopefully turn into a novel), and it is turning out great! Everythings really coming together and not even my friends know this yet but, theres going to be a huge plot twist! Once I start typing up a good copy I might post the first chapter to see what you think!

Ok, so I gotta go, but, I'm always open to reading your comments, and yes people without Blogger accounts can post comments too (I left that setting open for you). So I'll talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog. I too watch General Hospital, but I missed yesterdays episode :( So no one blew up yet? thats a relief, elizabeth really should have been in the explosion! I would pay to see her or Nikolas die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI TAYLOR. Guess who this is.

    I think you should tell us what your plot twist is! Because I need to read more of your stories. They're far too addicting. D: I'm liking the blog so far.

    ReplyDelete