Friday, January 22, 2010

Having A Nice Day Off!

Yes, the day has been kind of slow, but still it's been interesting. I woke up bright and early (thank you nick!), and made sure nick was ready for school (so glad i dont go to his school or i wouldnt be off!). When Nick left I decided to do a few morning push ups (lol it sounds really weird but i was kind of hyper and needed to wear off some energy). Then I walked my dog for about a half an hour, then i bathed my dog (he definitly didnt like me for that!). Then I made lunch (hotdogs :P). After that I've been pretty bored. So, I decided to write here to kill some time, plus I just wanted to tell you that I'm writing more of my story :). Oh, and everybody should go watch the Waldemart videos on youtube (especially part 3!). Me and my friends all love them!
So yeah, I'm gonna go write my story. Have a nice day.

1 comment: