Thursday, January 14, 2010

Notes from A Blogger Addict

Sooo I'm back. Again. I may like blogging a bit to much. An addict? I don't think I'd go that far but still. I had a specific request to blog today from someone (you know who you are....). Yes that means that this blog actually has a purpose (kinda, not really).

So I'm sure you've all heard of Notre Dame of Paris (better known as the Hunchback of Notre Dame). Well, our French class this year is a little obsessed with it. So in order to honor it we made well how do I put it, a parody of a parody which we performed for our teacher. Ever heard of potter puppet pals? I bet you have. So we sang the mysterious ticking noise but with the characters of Notre Dame (yes, including Paquette and Gringoire) lol we definitly read the book, because the movie is missing like a trillion characters!

Other than that I believe that is it. Oh wait! I might as well tell you about the rest of my day. So this morning the hallway smelt like the guy (long story) i USED to like (another long story). Then we had english in which we had to practice MacBeth and of course we were at the murder of Duncan which Gigi couldn't do! It was funny. Then we had math. Ms. Hughes made me go to extra help I was there all of five minutes before she realised I didnt need to be there! God teachers are annoying, lol. Other than that nothing really happened. Gym was boring, you already know about French, so yeah.

Talk to you, uh, Tomorrow? Saturday? Next week? Just whenever I happen to blog next.

No comments:

Post a Comment