Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Longest Week Ever !?!

Ok, so I know it's not Friday yet but I couldn't wait. It already feels like Friday anyways! This week is so flipping long, I think I'm going to die. Monday felt like Friday. Not to mention all the lovely projects, assignment (three science assignments? wtf?), and homework. And you thought horror movies were scary. Silly you.

Ever heard of the band Capra? Just stating my opinion here, so don't get offended, but they suck. I hate their song, it sucks. It's annoying, and I could seriously murder Kelly for singing it (yes I think Kelly is a weird name for a boy). And whats up with Sterling Knight singing? God, does every Disney star need to sing? It's annoying.

So, General Hospital finally played again on Monday and (SPOILER) its my pleasure to say no one dies :) However they find Claudia's body in the fire (the one thats been dead for months! ewwww).

Anyone got the new issue of People Magazine? The one with Kevin Jonas' wedding. I have two copies. It's the best magazine i own, other than the Jonas Brothers Rolling Stone issue.

Wanna know something? I hate Justin Bieber. He's a friggin girl. Puberty really needs to kick in. And he is pug ugly! Why does anyone like him? Sorry if you like him, I'm really strongly opinionated about him. I have to admit though One Less Lonely Girl is an ok song considering how much I hate him, thats saying a lot. If you want to hear good music, go buy Selena Gomez's CD or Ke$ha's CD. They are really good CD's! And Nick Jonas' CD comes out on Feb 2! So excited and I'm counting the minutes.

If you all want to know, which I'm sure you don't. My story is coming along great. A few more touches and the first chapter should be all nice and ready to be posted right here on the blog.

I really should have called my blog The Blog of Rants because that's all I'm doing. However, as my friend so kindly pointed out Just Boundless is more poetic and leaves the blog open to anything. I do like to rant but you probably have no interest in it so if you have suggestions as to what I can talk about, or if you would like to suggest a topic to rant about go ahead! Other than that, thats all I have to say, so Im gonna go now so I can finish reading The House of Night Series! Have a good night and rest of the week (omg why is this week so long?)

No comments:

Post a Comment