Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy but not so busy day

So last night I had the lovely opporunity to not sleep (thank you stomach and leg pains, for voluntelling me to stay awake!). So therefore I was kind of out of it today. Luckily, our group got through MacBeth smoothly :). So our day started out with science lab (woo hoo *kidding). It was really boring and took a really long time so even though it was busy it felt really slow and you know... not so busy. Then we had English where my group (thankfully) finished acting our half of MacBeth, so the first half of the period was long, but the second half was nice and short cause we just had to watch the other group perform :). Then we had lunch which was kind of rushed because we had a 12:30pm class. Or we thought we had a 12:30 class. Apparently it was cancelled, but we didnt get the memo so naturally we were stuck in the classroom waiting for the teacher. Then we had History, where we watched a movie. It was super boring, who needs to know about R.B. Bennett? Then we had math which we had a quiz. Which I bombed. Oops. I had a major mind blank because of my insomnia!!!
Finally we had art. Visual, friggin, art. I hate art. I mean there is nothing wrong with free expression and peoples art. But art class, you are told what to do, how to draw it, what colours to use, etc. That is not art! That is a project, or an assignment, not free expression! I hope my art teacher reads this and she gets the point!
So yeah, that was my lovely (but not so lovely) day. But last night I made a character list of people I pictured playing characters from House of Night and I found the perfect Darius and Aphrodite! I picture Julie Marie Berman to play Aphrodite and Dominic Zamprogna to play Darius! How great are they? I know I'm a genius (Im so modest lol).
Anyways, gotta go, science quiz to study for (yay).

No comments:

Post a Comment