Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fearless

Taylor Swifts Fearless Tour is going to PEI and tickets go on sale today! However, my mom doesnt want to get tickets :( So I probably won't be able to go :( She is my favourite singer in the world and I would absolutely love it if I could go but I believe that at this point it is a no go.
I've been sick all week, and even though I still have a cough, Im finally able to semi breathe through my nose. Ive been waking up super early every day because I can't breathe, but lately Ive been having full night sleeps because ive been able to breathe.
Now that I'm in the Taylor Swift mood, Im going to ask you a question. What does it mean to be fearless to you? To me it means having fears but being able to face them. I'll just leave the rest to you.
So I have to go, but have a good march break for all of you that started yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment