Monday, March 8, 2010

The Oscars

As most of you know the oscars was last night. I completely enjoyed the red carpet. Miley Cyrus' dress was stunning. I also really loved Amanda Seyfreids dress, it was beautiful! The best part about the red carpet was Taylor Lautner (without a doubt), and maybe Zac Efron (i was just a little excited to see him there).
When the oscars began it was nice and funny, which I quite enjoyed. However, I found this years oscars were slightly on the boring side. I did enjoy Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin though, they were funny. During the section of horror films, I noticed they stuck Twilight in there. Sure, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were announcing the horror films but, they are NOT horror. Well unless you count Robert Pattinson (hes pretty scary). Also, during the memorial section they did not have Farrah Fawcet and Patrick Swayze! I was so disappointed. And Micheal Jackson? Like, he is sooo not supposed to be part of the oscars, hes a singer, NOT an actor.
So yeah, thats all for now. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Bethy/Ben/Girl with one too many nicknamesMarch 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM

    Hi Tay!!! =) Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin were Awesome - I was disapointed that they didn't get a lot of time after the beginning Actually, Patrick Swayze was included in the memorial, he was just at the very start and they forgot to zoom in so you couldn't see him properly =( As for Farrah...I have absolutely no clue why on earth they left her out. I agree about the horror film montage, I was sitting there absolutely petrified (thanks for putting Chuckie in guys!) and then Twilight pops up and I start laughing. Ben stiller was the highlight of my evening :P

    ReplyDelete