Friday, March 26, 2010

We Belong to the Music

Anyone heard that song (the one in the title)? Its a Miley Cyrus song ft. Timbaland... or the other way around. Im not quite sure. It's a really good song, sometimes I'd say it's even better than When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus, which is odd cuz thats one of my favourite songs.
Anyone gonna watch Good Luck Charlie? I think Bridgit Mendler is an amazing actress and I can't wait to see the show. Not to mention Jason Doley (is that how to spell it?) is in it and he is funny :)
Got a favourite song(s)? I'd love to hear you guys' fav songs! Want to hear mine? Probably not, but I'll list them anyway.
Here we go:
When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus, Two is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls ft Taylor Swift, We Belong to the Music by Timbaland ft Miley Cyrus, Perfect by Hedley, Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings, See U in the Dark by Honor Society, Dancing with Tears in My Eyes by Ke$ha, Rose Garden by Nick Jonas and the Administration, Black Keys by the Jonas Brothers, Heaven Can Wait by We the Kings, Cross my Heart by Marianas Trench, Thunder by Boys Like Girls, Tonight by the Jonas Brothers, Tim McGraw by Taylor Swift, and Hey There Delilah by the Plain White Tees.
Pretty long list I know. But I can never decide and whenever I hear these songs I always say "thats my favourite song!" then when another one I like comes on I say the same thing. So I listed them all so you could know.
Anyways, thats it for now. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I am watching Good Luck Charlie! My reason? Because of Charlie! I swear she is the most adorable little kid I've ever seen!

    Hmm...favourite songs of the moment:

    Hello - Evanescence
    Anywhere - Evanescence
    Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
    The Only Exception - Paramore
    Innocence - Avril Lavigne

    ReplyDelete