Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

How do you get to wonderland? Watch the new version in 3-D! It was absolutely amazing! I saw it in IMAX 3D and I fell in love with the movie. Johnny Depp was absolutely amazing, and I couldn't take my eyes of the screen. One of the best 2 hours of my life.
Tomorrow (st pats day) is my grandpa's birthday and Im spending the day at his house :) Then on Thrusday I'm off Skiing.
So excited for Friday though. Friday Starstruck is coming out in Canada so I finally get to watch it :) Me and my brother have plans to watch it together. Not only that but not too much before that my brother has a hockey game so I get to watch that too. Then my brother has the final two game of the season on Saturday and Sunday, I thought I'd be happier, but its kinda a bummer :(
Hows everyones March Break? This week for me has been great, but last week I was sick so last week wasnt so good. Only a few more weeks until Easter Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment