Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still Sucks To Be Me

Still Sucks To Be Me is the sequel to the novel Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley. The first book was about Mina, a teenage girl who needs to choose whether or not to become a vampire, and has to keep the vampire world a secret from her best friend, Serena. The first book was funny, and exciting.
Still Sucks to Be Me was just as good, if possible it was even better.I really loved every minute and found it really easy to get through. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and when it ended I really wanted to read more. It was funny, and Mina is one of the best female characters I have seen in teenage fiction. She is not needy like Bella Swan, and she doesn't act like she is completely independent. She has a mixture of both, which is a good quality to have. Unlike many books, Mina does not allow anyone to push her around or force her into anything that she knows isn't for her own good. She stands up for herself, while adding humor. I believe that any fan of vampires would be pleased. Actually, I think any one that read this book would be pleased. It hits book stores May 11 2010. I definitely recommend it to ALL of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment