Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 down... 4 to go

Only 4 more exams! 4 more is a lot! Especially since they are the hardest ones. Im glad we have a weekend to study though. I'm excited for the summer to come though. It should be a good summer. For one, my aunts baby is due at the very end of the summer :) That is super exciting.
Anyone read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner yet? I just started it. It's actually pretty good so far. I also just bought Passing Strange which is the third book in the Generation Dead series. Im pretty excited to read that, the summary looks super good. Im almost done reading House Rules by Jodi Picoult, as well. It is so good. I really like it and wish that it wasnt ending.
Allstar Weekend's new music video for Dance Forever just came out and the song is amazing! I am definitely in love with Allstar Weekend and in case they ever happen to read this THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!
Well, I gotta go.
ttyl
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment