Sunday, June 13, 2010

SUMMER!

I am so happy that it is now officially summer! Sleeping in, tanning, and being lazy, but best of all no school! I have no plans, and that's the way I like it. I mean I wouldn't mind going somewhere hot, but having no plans is just as good to me.
Has anyone seen the show Pretty Little Liars? It is so good! This is definitely the summer show to watch while I wait for Vampire Diaries to come back on in September. However, I find that there are a lot of similarities with the first episodes of Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries. For one, the episodes are both titles Pilot (yes, I know that means first episode... but whatever). Secondly, they both feature a song by the Fray. In Vampire Diaries it is Never Say Never and in Pretty Little Liars it is Happiness (which is ironic if you watch the show).
So yeah, I gotta go!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment