Monday, June 7, 2010

4 down... 3 to go!

Only 3 left! Only 3 left! Only 3 left! I am so excited for summer and the clock is counting down. 3 days left of school (no including prize day)!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR SUMMER! More like I just can't wait for school to be over for a few months. Summer is the best time for me to relax and get away from guy problems at school and focus on other guy problems at home :P This year should be interesting because my brother goes up into big league and a lot of the guys there a guys my age and that could very well mean seeing people that i'd prefer not seeing. Mostly people I used to have a crush on, people i don't get along with, or friends that i just don't see so talking to them has become awkward. It also sucks because we won't have the same coach which means I can't do scorekeeping anymore :( I hate not having the scorebook. Wow, maybe Im not excited for that part of summer. But I am excited to chillin, tanning, hanging around with friends (gigi, michael, etc.). NO MORE SCHOOL! Thats definitely the main part.
Well Gotta go finish studying!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment