Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bieber Fever

How many of you have Bieber Fever? I don't... and hopefully never will. I bought Miley's new CD yesterday and when I put it in my computer to put it in my iTunes I pressed play and Justin Bieber started blasting out of my speakers! Where did that come from? Turns out my brother downloaded it and left it up on my iTunes and so when I pressed play it automatically played that instead of my CD. It was the weirdest thing to ever happen to me though. I was like "Miley covers Justin Bieber songs?" and then I realised that it was actually Justin Bieber singing. But now that I'm past that I am happy to report that Miley's CD is amazing!
Allstar Weekend's CD came out on Monday and when I went to buy it yesterday at HMV it wasn't there! I was so excited to buy it, and now I have to wait until the weekend to go on the hunt for the CD. I will buy it the moment I find it. I can't believe I actually spend my money on these things when you can get it online, but whatever. I did have money, and then all these new books and CDs came out. Oh, and for any of you who like Allstar Weekend they have a soundcheck with wal-mart where you can listen to their live performance for free at this website: http://soundcheck.walmart.com/allstar-weekend.
My summer's been going pretty well. I just finished reading True Believer by Nicholas Sparks and now I'm back to trying to finish Passing Strange by Daniel Waters. Let's just say, Karen ain't my fav, and Adam should be in it more.
My brother's baseball season started. We had our first game on monday night, and I actually got to be scorekeeper. My dad is assistant coach so I got the chance to be scorekeeper for the season! However, it's all new kids because we're in big league now so it's weird. We have another game tonight and that will hopefully be ok, but I'm counting on the fact that it won't rain. If it rains we'll have to reschedule. Last thing we need is to have extra games at the end of the season.
Well, I gotta go! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment