Friday, August 13, 2010

Crazier

Ok, so I've decided that this particular song (Crazier by Taylor Swift, just incase you've stopped reading the titles out of boredom) is going to be the song my husband and I dance to at our wedding. Not that I know who I'm going to marry (I have hopes though :P), but I love this song, and so I'm preparing early.
So, now that I've established that, I can move on and tell you something that I find remarkable. I've written 13 songs this summer! 13! I used to not be able to finish even one, but I wrote 13! And they actually turned out good! Of course, good ideas come with inspiration and I've had lots of that.
Now I can tell you that my friends have once again stopped e-mailing me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate that. I love when my friends ignore me, just kidding. Three of them don't answer my e-mails, and one won't answer my texts. So that leaves me with three friends who still talk to me, one texts me, one talks to me on MSN and facebook, and the other is away now but normally she would text me (but she's forgiven, she has an excuse).
Anyways I'll leave you on that note seeing as I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment