Monday, August 2, 2010

Stay Beautiful

Taylor Swift again, lol. I'm thinking I'm just finding ways to relate her songs to my life, or she's just psycic and knows me.
Anyways, it has been a really long week since baseball. Tomorrow is our first game in a week and I'm so excited. But not going to baseball in a week means that I haven't seen the guy i like in a week. I've been stuck with just picturing him, let me tell you that picturing him isnt the same as seeing him. He is such a great person, and there is something really different about him than there was with the rest of the guys I've liked in the past.
Ok, so in the last blog I mentioned that I was going to see Inception, I ended up seeing the Sorcerers Apprentice instead, which I ended up really enjoying. I was surprised, at first I thought it was going to be a dumb kid movie, but it turned out to be pretty good.
Anyone excited for Taylor Swift's new song "Mine" coming out August 16th? I totally am!!! I'm also super excited for her album "Speak Now" to come out October 25th. I agree that this could be the number 1 selling, and fastest selling album in world history. It's crazy that you could be this famous and this popular by the time you are in your early twenties. That just tells you that dreams can be a reality and can happen faster than you expect. A good thing about Taylor Swift is that through it all she stayed grounded and shes well respected. This is why I would consider her my role model. She also has really inspirational quotes, for example:
"The lesson I've learned the most often in life is that your'e always going to know more in the future than you know now."
or
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."
and finally
"If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"
I just think those quotes mean something. Her songs also mean a lot to me because I can relate to a lot of them. Taylor Swift once said "I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it." I feel that quote in particular relates to me, as well as her songs You Belong With Me, Invisible, and Teardrops on My Guitar. I recommend all of you listen to her music, because not only is it nice lyrics, the songs are just really catchy. If country isn't your type of music I recommend Allstar Weekend, they are a pop band that has some really good songs. I particularily like Hey, Princess. It is such a cute song, and the reason they wrote it is even better.
Anyways, I gotta go.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment