Monday, July 26, 2010

Today Was A Fairytale

Again with the Taylor Swift. Does she have a song for everything?
Anyways, today during baseball I was sitting off to the side, not where I normally sit, anyways, the guy I always talk about (wow, I hate privacy issues, it's really annoying not using his name)made eye contact with me!!! He held it for what felt like a while too, and it was amazing. His eyes are just the right shade of brown. I also caught him looking over at me twice, I know I'm probably reading into this more than is actually true (because he has a girlfriend) but I'm still allowerd to get excited right? So much for the liking from a far.
I can't wait for Charlie St. Cloud to come out in theatres this friday! I'm going with a friend, and it looks amazing. Im going to see Inception on Wednesday, and I still need to find time to see Ramona and Beezus. Geez, I feel like I live at the theatre or something. That, and the baseball field (which is basically home to me). So I guess the theatre is like my second home. My actual house is like third on my list of places that I spend the most time at :P
Anyways, I have to go. I just thought I'd enlighten you on my great new experience :P
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment