Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Place In This World

I understand everything in life now. I feel so changed. I've seen the reality of the world. My world seems so perfect compared to other people out there. Who knew that some of the people I know are forced to live this way. People my age, who I know, were forced to skip their childhoods because of their parents mistakes. I can't believe that, but this has really opened my eyes to how important it is to not take stuff for granted, and to work for what I get, because one day it could all be gone. I also have a new favourite quote that semi pertains to this topic:
"Take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."
I don't even know what to say to this, I just thought I'd mention my new understanding of the world. I understand why each person acts like they do, each person grows up differently, and how they grow up may affect their whole lives. I'm glad I grew up the way I did, but I don't know exactly what it is like to live off of nothing, and I don't want to know, so I've decided to start working for what I want. I don't think I can ever take something for granted again, that's for sure.
Anyways, I have to go. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your maturity. Several times. :)

    ReplyDelete