Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Invisible

I know officially feel invisible. A few days ago I would have told you that the guy from baseball talked to me which means he notices my existance. Yeah, good luck with that. He blew off baseball yesterday to hang out with his girlfriend. That's right girlfriend. I knew this would happen, and I didn't want to know if he had a girlfriend, because I didn't want anything to mess this up. Sadly, when at baseball people talk. Most of the kids know each other and see each other on a daily bases so when asked where he was every answer was as simple as "hes with his girlfriend."
Ouch. What a nice way to find out, right? I would have rather found out through Facebook. Now you're probably asking what I'm going to do next. If not then whatever. My answer is simple though, I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to like him from a far, liked I planned in the first place. I've done the whole, get close with the girlfriend, then break them apart, trust me when I say, girlfriends don't like that. Even if the guy ends up breaking up with her anyways. I've also done the whole be jealous of the girlfriend, and that doesn't help with the self-esteem. So I'm trying a new method. Hopefully, this one works a bit better.
We'll see. Anyways, I thought I just write so everyone knows I'm alive. So yeah, I gotta go. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment