Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grand Slam!

So tonight we had a baseball game, and that guy I was telling you about was there! We were down 4 runs and the bases were loaded. He came up to bat and hit a grand slam, bringing them all in and tying the game. Sadly we got out right after that. But the game ended up tied! I was happy it was him that tied the game for us! Sadly, he still doesn't know I exist, well I suppose he does seeing as I'm scorekeeper and he asked me for batting order today, but that means nothing. He actually looked shy when he was asking for it, he tried to get around asking me. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. I just keep playing tonights game over and over again in my head and I can't help but smile. At the end of the game he took his jersey off and was wearing a muscle shirt *sigh*
Anyways, be prepared for me to blog about baseball almost all summer. I'm also wondering what my friends are doing seeing as they 1. don't answer their many e-mails from me and 2. don't answer my text messages. I have 2 friends that talk to me almost everyday. And the rest of them... well I'm lucky if they talk to me twice in 1months. You know who you are! And if you happen to be reading this, I'd like you to e-mail me once and a while even if you're either 1 involved in a busy life or 2 ignoring me.
So, I hope everyone's summer is just as good, or better, than mine! Adios, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment