Saturday, July 10, 2010

What would you without...

What would you do without facebook? The guy from baseball added me on facebook! You don't understand how happy I was when that happened. He gives me these butterflies that won't go away when I'm thinking of him. I promised myself not to look too much at his facebook profile though, because if I do, chances are I'm going to find things out that I really didn't want to know. For example, I'd prefer to not know if he has a girlfriend. That way I don't feel bad about liking him.
Anyways, I saw Toy Story 3 yesterday. I don't really like Toy Story, but I have to say that this one was the best in the trilogy. I was so excited when they showed the trailer for the Voyage of the Dawn Treader before the movie started. Did you know that there is going to be a smurf movie? I am so going to see that.
I have two new favourite songs, not that you care, but I'm going to say it anyways. They are Invisible by Taylor Swift, and We'll Be a Dream by We the Kings. I just think invisible explains my life, completely. If you've read the past few blogs you'd understand why. If you happen to be one of my friends, you'd better know why without having to read the past few blogs, just from past experiences you should know. I recommend both those songs to everybody!
Anyways, I gotta go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment