Sunday, July 25, 2010

You Belong With Me

Wow, do you notice a running trend with the title of my two blogs? Both Taylor Swift. I don't know if it's because I really like her music, or if it's relevant to how I'm feeling. But I'm thinking it's a bit of both. I wonder if Taylor Swift felt really ugly at one point, because she has a lot of songs about people not noticing her. I don't see how she could think she was ugly... but whatever.
There is this other guy at baseball who seems to like me. He added me on facebook, and is continually talking to me on there and he also tries to hard to talk to me in person and always hangs around me when he's actually supposed to be on the bench. I don't like him (obviously) because of the other guy at baseball. However, he is friends with him so if I started hanging out with the guy that may or may not like me I might be able to get closer to the guy that I actually like. But I don't know if I'd be using him or not. It kind of seems like I would be, but it's not like I'm fake dating him or anything.
At baseball the other day the guy I like got a grand slam and 3 home runs, plus he got 4 people out and won the game for us. While running to home plate during one of his homeruns he screamed "I ripped my boxers," I don't even know what to say to that. I figured that if I posted it here people would understand how hard he is making it for me to like him from a distance.
How many people watch Grey's Anatomy? I found a new interest in Justin Chambers. He is sooo cute. He plays Alex for all the people that didn't know that. I watched Valentine's Day yesterday and it had McDreamy, McSteamy, but no Alex. I was very disappointed. However, it did have Taylor Lautner so I was very happy about that. I'm also starting to think Ashton Cutcher is hilarious, before I really didn't like him but now that I've seen Valentine's Day, Dude Where's My Car, and The Guardian, I'm starting to like his acting.
Anyways, I gotta go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment