Monday, July 5, 2010

Life Made Complete

What's summer without meeting a new boy? Guess what? My vacation from boy drama is officially over. I met this cute new boy who is (once again) younger than me. However, he is on my brothers baseball team. I promised myself not to get caught up with this one, and to let a crush be just a crush. What is up with me a baseball boys? I think this is my third crush from someone at my brothers baseball. First it was this guy who was on the team that my brother actually hung out with so I was going to his house a lot and we became good friends (hes at baseball this year too... enough said). Then it was last years base coach. I was way caught up in his drama and well let's just say I liked him for almost all the wrong reasons, it just took me a year to realise it. Now it's cute baseball boy (I'm not naming any names for privacy reasons), and I promised myself that I won't get caught up in any more drama. Let's see how that goes. As you probably have figured right now, you'll find out if anything happens, the moment it happens. If you happen to be one of my friends that has my e-mail address and I haven't told you about this new person, please just e-mail me.
You'd think all my friends would know about this by now, but some of them (you know who you are) will only answer one of my e-mails, when in actuality all of them are important. Others, I just haven't had the time to e-mail. And one, I have to text them everything because of a lack of computers, and texting isn't easy when trying to explain something is 140 characters.
I am sooo close to convincing my parents to buy me a laptop. See, what happened was my new Harry Potter game was well, too new. My computer has a really crappy video card so it couldn't play the game. I told my mom this, and then complained to her about being tired of having this happen to me with all the newer computer games. My mom asked my dad if it would be in my best interest to get a laptop "for school" as she said. The only school I will be doing will be learning how to play my new game. And she knows that, but you know, to convince my dad, it has to be for something good. I have a laptop picked out and everything. I really hope he buys it for me, I would even consider it an early birthday present. However, I'm assuming my parents are paying for my drivers course, and test as a birthday present because I'm dying to learn how to drive.
My brother has swimming in the morning, and I walk him to the pool and stay there and wait for him to finish and walk him home. Naturally, I thought this would be something quite boring and a waste of my time. However, I know this guy there and when I was younger I had a huge crush on his younger brother (who is my age)but seeing him today at the pool made me ask myself, why did I like his brother when he was always around? Man, he is mega hot! He was teaching a life guarding class, and I watched him the whole time. I even got to see him take his shirt off! I get to see him for two weeks straight! YAAAAY!
Even if people say I have a sucky summer ahead, I say it's going to be one of the best summer's ever! I actually have goals for the summer and I'm going to spend the next two months trying to achieve these goals. I'd rather not say exactly what all the goals are, but from reading this entry, I think you can guess one or two :P
Anyways, I have to go! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment