Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mine

Ok, this time I have a legit excuse for a Taylor Swift song to be the title of my blog :P Her song "Mine" just came out on iTunes today and it is amazing! Not joke, it is such a good song. I want everyone to go listen to it NOW!!!
So, anyone heard of the movie coming out called Vampires Suck? It looks sooo funny. Go watch the trailer, I hope you agree. It has two of my favourite things in it 1) makes fun of Edward Cullen 2) Makes fun of Bella Swan. Those are two things that make me laugh.
On another note, I've been updating my deviantart like crazy lately, so everyone go visit it and tell me what you think of all my new layouts and blends (mostly Taylor Swift... Ive been excited for her new song :P). Go to www.enchantedpotter101.deviantartcom to see all my new stuff :) Thank you!
So I have baseball tonight and I'm quite excited. The other night we had baseball and he wasn't there, but it was still a lot of fun. I don't remember the last time I had that much fun at baseball. Actually I do, but whatever. Last weekend I went to the zoo, and the owls were so cute! So were the monkeys! Oh, and I love the raccoons. My mom always gets mad at me when we go because I like all the animals that I could see for free at home. What can I say? I'm a sucker for common animals :P
Anyways, I have to go. General Hospital is on in an hour, and I need to do some last minute stuff before I can sit down and not pay attention to anything. Bye!

1 comment: