Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'd Lie

I'm not even going to say who sings the song that I've titled this blog, because at this point you should all know.
So, summer's coming to an end. I'm dreading the day that it does end. I feel like it may possibly be the worst day of my life. I suppose you probably know why. The day summer ends is the day baseball ends. When baseball ends I may never see the guy i like ever again. I hate when I have to leave someone that I care about, and it makes it harder when it's someone that you've fallen in love with. So when the summer ends, I will probably go into a deep depression of some sort. Let's just hope my friends try and be funny, and make me smile because I'll probably need it (and because I know you guys are reading this, be prepared when school starts :P). Ok, so maybe I won't go into a depression, but I'm going to be sad.
However, I am excited to go school supplies shopping. I know it contridicts what I just said, but for some reason school supplies shopping is always fun. You get to buy new stuff and putting blank paper in a new binder feels like I'm starting fresh. It's like a blank page to my life, that I have yet to write on. Wow, I feel deep today, lol.
Anyways, I gotta go. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment